WORKSHOPS AT THE BARN
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the pandemic, our in-person workshops are on hold. Please check out Workshop Kits in our shop if you'd like to do them in your home. Thank you for your interest!
Workshops are scheduled for 2.5-3 hours. Please dress comfortably and in layers as our barn is not insulated. We encourage our aprons to be worn at our FUN workshops to help protect your clothing. Aprons are available on a first come first served basis. Parking is located in the back. Snacks and drinks are provided at some workshops, please check with listing. Workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE. If unable to make it, be sure to contact us!
- Wood Kit for project selected
- Tool Kit, which may include (depending on project selected): Burnishing tool, weeding tool, variety of squeegees, sponges, paint brushes, tape
- Chalk Paste, acrylic paint or stain
- Hardware (nails, hooks, screws, handles, etc.)
- Embellishments (rope, twine, ribbon etc.) as shown on the project
- Instruction for project